Well, the invention of mobile phones was the greatest milestone in the history of technology, and ever since, we have had better and more advanced versions coming up. Without any doubt, android devices are one of the best in the market; they come with some of the best features including phone dialer apps. These apps work flawlessly in most cases. However, these stock dialers are not always the best in their features.
Nowadays it is of utmost importance to have the best of everything and working with apps that provide minimalistic features is a turndown. In addition, using the same app repeatedly is boring. There are several apps in the market today with all the latest advancements, which provide rich features, unlike other phone dialer apps.
10 Best Dialer Apps for Android
We are here to simplify your work and provide you with only the best of the best. Here are the 10 best dialer apps for android.
Drupe is one of the best dialer apps you can find out there. It has a simple design and can be operated in many languages. It has unique features, which enable you to save contacts with GIF stickers. The app provides a drag-and-drop facility to overlay screens.
The option to customize the theme has been provided. Overall, the app is very promising and rarely has any glitches. It is a trusted app used by over 20 million users worldwide.
- Multiple accounts incorporation.
- There is an inbuilt call Id tracker.
- The app also has an inbuilt call-recording feature.
- The app can be installed for free.
- It is a single access point to multiple applications.
- The app demands both sides of the installation.
- The paid version of the app costs $3.99, which is a bit pricy.
- Rare server connection issues.
2. True Caller:
True caller is an app that most of us are already familiar with. It is a dialer as well as a calling app. It is a feature-rich app that is very well organized. It displays the contact on the screen on receiving a call. It also alerts the user about spam immediately. Installation is completely free. One can make the changes on the call screen as one wishes. True caller is again one of the best dialer android apps. True caller app has more than 500 million downloads.
- True caller supports dual sim feature.
- It filters spam and enables immediate auto-blocking.
- The user can view the details of the spam caller.
- It enables the user to SMS and call at the same time.
- It also alerts on receiving Robo and marketing calls.
- The advanced version of the app is priced at $1.99 per month.
- The app users have reported some cases of phone number leaks.
3. Phone by Google:
When it comes to designing apps, google is never behind. Phone by Google is a dialer app designed for android use. It can be installed for free. It provides the user with some great features like spam warnings, call screening, and recording. It also lets the user customize favorite contacts. Having over 1 billion downloads it is a self-sufficient app with all the required features.
- Has a backup option for the contacts.
- Contacts can be restored on other devices as well.
- It has an emergency contact property that lets the user share his details in case of crisis.
- It helps the user separate work and personal space
- One may face some regular glitches.
- The app may not respond at times and some features may not work well.
4. Contacts Plus:
Contact plus is another fine phone dialer app for android tablets and mobiles. It is user-friendly and has good contact managing features. It is also a great way to connect to friends and family. Like most of the other apps, it lets the user choose a theme of their own for the contact display. With all its cool features contact+ has over 100M+ downloads.
- The app has some essential features like management and merging contacts.
- It lets the user keep notes and tags.
- Deep integration with other apps.
- The app also offers secure storage and data restoration.
- Sometimes the app mixes up the contacts.
- Though data protection is offered, the contacts may get deleted.
- Limited themes are provided.
5. Simpler Dialer:
Simpler Dialer is again one of the finest apps out there. It has the best UI. It has beautiful themes and display options. It is completely free to install and use. It is equipped with all the basic features required to run a phone dialer app for android and has over 100 million installations.
- The app is not interrupted by any ads.
- The app provides online and offline chat backup as well.
- It keeps a record of the call log history.
- Group texting is also an option in Simpler Dialer.
- Simpler Dialer uses a very old version T9 keypad which may cause inconvenience for the user.
- The app may crash on everyday use.
- The user may also face issues with the server connection.
Dialer+ is another alternative for a phone dialer app for android. The user may preview the features over the log screens themselves. The app offers a wide range of themes and a quick access voice tool to help the user be quicker and more organized. Dialer+ app has been trusted and installed by over 100M users worldwide. This way it is more convenient to use and run.
- The app with its voice recognition feature helps the user reach the desired screen within seconds.
- The app predicts the user’s favorite contacts and makes a magic list for them.
- It balances and displays call duration.
- It is integrated with advanced solutions.
- Dialer plus demands the installation of other apps in order to run.
- It displays a lot of notifications and ads.
- Dialer plus offers many glitches and connection issues.
7. Eyecon Dialer:
Eyecon dialer is another phone dialer app for android. The app provides quick navigation across pages with its cool features. It enables the user to make manage most of the information using pictures and icons. This is a great feature appreciated by a number of users. Eyecon dialer has over 50 million downloads so far.
- The app functions with almost all social media platforms.
- It has a visually based design.
- The app is User friendly and easy to handle.
- The app has features that help prevent spam calls.
- The app crashes often.
- Server connection issues are major problems here.
8. Simpler Caller ID:
Simpler caller ID is another dialer app for android. As the name suggests, it is an app that has caller ID as one of its main features. It provides the user with a T9 dialer. It also has the option to add contacts in the favorite option, which lets the user access these specific contacts with just one click. It has 5M+ downloads worldwide.
- The app offers immediate spam detection and deleting as well.
- Simpler caller ID also enables restoration and backup of call logs and history.
- It has a special feature known as the reverse number feature.
- The contact names can be easily searched.
- Bunches of themes are made available for customization.
- The reverse number feature is available only for authenticated users.
- The dialer provided is of not great features.
9. Simple Contacts Pro:
From simple calling to beautiful contact and display theme, this app has all the features to make up a great dialer app for android. It is very convenient to use, as the features can be understood quite easily. The app has over 50K thousand installations so far. Once the app is installed, it runs flawlessly with all the mentioned functions.
- The app is completely ad-free.
- Simple Contacts Pro has quite an adaptable function and is easy to operate.
- The app supports multiple languages.
- It can be installed for free.
- A Black or white screen gets displayed due to an operating system problem.
- Temporary loading issues.
- The user may have to reinstall the app several times.
- Reinstallation does not work in most situations.
10. True Phone Dialer:
From sufficient functions to a simple user-friendly design, a true phone dialer has all the basic features of a phone dialer app. It’s a great alternative that matches many OEMs. The user can feed in notes to the contact like birthdays, and appointments as well. Overall, the app has a simple and minimalistic design with over 10 million installations.
- Decent functionality options.
- A variety of themes is available.
- The User can configure a second SIM card as well.
- The app also offers customized shortcuts to other apps.
- Occasional server and connection issues.
- Users have reported cases of not displaying the caller ID on receiving calls.
So, here are the 10 best dialer apps for android. There are many other apps out there but these are some of the best of the best. The above apps offer a variety of themes and most of the functionalities to fit in the category of the top 10 dialer apps.
Along with the pros mentioned above these dialer apps also have many other cons. Even though some apps have all the advanced features at times, fail to fulfill the requirements of the user. Hope this helped you in finding the right app for yourself.