Price tracking tools are apps designed to keep a track of these deals and offers. They are unique and have rich features. These price-tracking tools analyze and compare different websites and notify the users of some of the best deals. They help the user to study different deals and provide them with the most satisfactory prices.
No one likes to miss an amazing deal whether it is some online shopping offer or business deal. Everyone wants the best deal. But nowadays it is extremely difficult to keep track of these deals. Manually tracking the prices and offers is not an easy job. The prices fluctuate often and the chances of missing out on some of the amazing deals are extremely high. But today technology has advanced immensely and we have a solution to every problem. One way to keep track of the online prices and deals is the Price tracking tool.
10 Best Price Tracking Tools
After carrying out some analysis here are some of the best Price tracking tools. The tools listed below have some exceptional features and some limitations. So let us take a look at them!
CamelCamelCamel is a price-tracking app that keeps a check on the deals and offers of Amazon. It notifies the user about the price drop and discounts and thus helps save money. Over 10k+ users have entrusted the app to help them make the right choice for themselves. It can be easily added to one’s web browser and used. Overall, it is one of the best price tracking tools for amazon.
- CamelCamelCamel lets the user view the price history of a particular product for over a month.
- It set alerts to track the drop in prices by a percentage.
- It is easy to use and allows instant access to all its features.
- Services are provided in different languages as well
- It can be used in many countries.
- The web extension is provided only for some limited sources like Google Chrome and Firefox.
- It helps track only the Amazon website.
Honey is another option for an online price tracker. It keeps track of the prices of a variety of retailers. One major plus point is that it is available over many web extensions like Google, Edge, Opera, Safari, etc. This app is one of the best sources of an online price tracker. It has been downloaded and used by 1M+ users.
- The app creates a drop list for the user.
- It also provides the user with promo codes and discounts applicable on purchases.
- The user can also trade gold for gift cards.
- Often the mobile app stops working and the user may experience many bugs.
- There is a potential for abuse.
- It can hold information about the user’s personal data.
Visualping is a great way to receive amazing deals at reasonable prices. Apart from online shopping, this price tracking source helps us find jobs and rent houses. It has a visual feature rather than an HTML markup. It is a great app that helps us monitor prices and it is installed by 10K+ users so far.
- The visual comparison feature is one of its most unique and most appreciated aspects.
- It is very user-friendly and alerts via email.
- It provides a chrome extension as well.
- The change detection features keep regular track of the price drops and the user will never miss a shocking deal.
- This price product price tracker offers only up to 65 free checks.
- It often stops working and a lot of the users have complained about the glitches they have to face.
Keepa is one of the best price monitoring tools we have out there. It notifies of changes in prices and provides a price history tracker. It requires enough internet without which it fails to work. It notifies the user via email and various other social media sources. So far it has been installed by 500K+ users.
- Keepa notifies the user about all the deals, there is no way of missing the offers.
- It also tracks international prices.
- It can also be used as a mobile application.
- While using keepa the user may often experience bugs.
- Many times, the app fails to alert the user.
- It can become unresponsive sometimes.
ShopSavvy is one of the most trusted apps for price tracking with over 10M+ downloads. This app can be downloaded for free. It can be used by IOS users as well. The app is user-friendly and helps keep a regular track of prices over different websites. It also has a scan and check feature, in which the user can scan the QR code of the product and analyze the prices.
- The app offers a price analysis for both online and local shops.
- Offers cashback and coupons to the users.
- Often releases guides to help the user get a detailed view of different products.
- The app works as intended and hardly has any glitches.
- Users can receive cashback only for limited websites.
- The app consumes a lot of internet data.
Scanbuy is one of the best apps to track offers and deals. It enables the user to find the best deals at low prices by scanning the bar codes as well. It supports Android as well as iPhone users. The app allows the users to analyze deals at online websites and physical stores too. The app is quite a user friendly and has a simple design. It has been downloaded by over 10M+ users worldwide.
- The app compares the deals of the scanned apps and provides some of the best offers.
- It has a geolocation feature, that finds the stores nearby offering some of the best deals.
- Scanbuy provides the user with up to 500 free scans.
- User friendly and easy to use.
- The paid version costs up to $85/month which is quite expensive.
- The user may experience bugs several times.
Wikibuy is one of the best price monitoring tools that compare prices and brings us the best deals. It compares prices over the amazon website. It gives all the details like price history, discounts, tax, etc. It also provides the estimated delivery time which is really cool. It analyses different websites for the same product and shows the best deal on amazon which saves up a lot of money. This service provided by Capital One has over 2M+ users.
- The extension is available on Chrome, Safari, Edge.
- It also allows the user to scan the code and find the best products.
- The user can apply discounts and coupons to their products.
- The credits earned by the user can be used further to make other purchases.
- It compares prices only over the amazon website.
- It might hold information about the user’s personal data.
8. Invisible Hand:
Invisible Hand is another option for a product price tracking tool It compares prices over different websites and notifies the user of the lowest prices. It also can be used to compare prices of flights, hotels, etc. It informs the user about the lowest prices with a link, this makes it easier to find the product easily. It has 1M+ users so far.
- The extension will provide discounts and coupons.
- The coupons will be directly added during checkout.
- It provides services for online shops in UK and US as well.
- It is completely free to download.
- The updated software can get messy.
- Reinstallation may be required many times.
Earny is different from the other websites out there. It has many unique and rich features. It helps you monitor your earnings and spending history. It carries out an analysis and brings out the most affordable deals. It directly scans your email and creates its own database. Thus, it keeps a track of all the websites and products you visit.
- It offers cash backs that get deposited in your account on verification.
- It helps you get back the money if the order is delayed.
- It helps the user keep a track of their budget.
- The annual service costs up to $19.99.
- Users complain about many bugs and server issues.
10. Price Tracker for Amazon:
This Amazon Price Tracker is a price tracker that monitors and helps users find the best deals for themselves. It saves us from a whole day of scrolling to find affordable stuff. It automatically alerts the user when the price drops. It is a one-stop source where users can get great discounts and offers. It has over 500K+ installations.
- It offers many discounts and cash backs.
- It is easy to use and is user-friendly.
- It keeps a track of the products on the wish list as well.
- Might challenge the user with glitches and server problems.
- It picks up wrong prices many times.
- It compares prices only for Amazon.
So here are the 10 best online price tracking tools. It might get difficult to choose between them as each source has its pros and cons. But we have highlighted the most unique and important features a price-tracking app should provide. We hope this analysis helps you find the best deals and achieve great discounts. Happy Shopping!!