The thevideome.to/pair on Kodi is one of the most unfortunate and frustrating experiences for any Kodi user. It is not uncommon to have a pairing error or an inability to pair the device with the app, which could result in a loss of access to all your recordings. One of the best open-source video streaming software that can offer to manage all your media libraries is Kodi. The best part of the software is that it is very and you can easily download and install it on your PC or laptop. It supports most of the operating platforms and works smoothly.
One of Kodi’s specialties is watching your favorite TV channels and movies on an OTT platform. However, users who use Kodi face a familiar issue as often the software runs into errors. It fails to connect with the live streaming making you helpless. Following are some steps where we will guide you on how to fix the video me.to/pair error.
- What is the Video-me-pair Error?
- Reasons for the Video Me Pair Error in Kodi
- Steps to Fix TheVideo.Me Pair Error in Kodi
- Some Common Issues With Kodi That You Can Solve Easily
- Why is Kodi Not Streaming Smoothly?
What is the Video-me-pair Error?
Since Kodi is open-source software, it runs into various errors, of which the most common one is the video me.to/pair error. It happens when you try to link Kodi with a streaming platform. It can also happen when you try to link with the help of an addon.
Reasons for the Video Me Pair Error in Kodi
The Video pair error usually occurs due to stream authorization problems. Since various sites are linked to the Kodi addons, the demand is high. Hence, they need stream authorization to prevent high traffic from overloading the servers. Therefore, you must visit the thevideome pair site to authorize the IP Address. Once done, you can stream from the site within four hours.
Steps to Fix TheVideo.Me Pair Error in Kodi
Following are the various methods to solve the video.me/pair Kodi error.
Use VPN to stream your videos on Kodi:
One of the best ways to solve the video me pair error while streaming on Kodi is to use a VPN. It will help you to pass through the copyright issues by your ISP. One of the advantages of using a VPN is that you can hide your identity as you will be using a private connection with a masked IP address. However, if you want to find the best VPN for your Kodi, there are some criteria that you must need for your online streaming experience.
The thevideo.me authorization is the simplest method to solve the problem. It tries to get the IP authorization directly from the website provider. Following are the steps to gain access for authorization.
- When you face the error message “thevideo/me.pair”, you need to open your website browser and enter the URL found on the Kodi application error message.
- If you are a Firestick Kodi user, you may face specific issues directly opening the URL. These users then need to connect any device, like a mobile, laptop, or tablet, to the same IP or internet connection for authorization.
- Once you can open the page, you will find an option on the screen “activate streaming.” As soon as you click on the option, it will process your IP address. A message showing “Happy streaming, IP address number has been authenticated for four hours” will pop up on your screen.
- You will have to complete the captcha to gain streaming authorization if you don’t get an IP address number.
- After you complete the entire process, you will be ready to watch your favorite movies online. However, the excitement is limited to four hours only, and it is because, after four hours, you need to repeat the steps to watch your movies again.
- It would be best if you used either a paid or free VPN because it will help mask your IP address and provide a free IP address. You can gain access to free streaming in a matter of seconds.
Deactivate Kodi hosters with a captcha:
The following steps will help you deactivate Kodi hosters with a captcha.
- Open the “settings” option of the addons.
- Move to the playback tab and find the “Hosters with captcha” option from the list.
- It would be best if you disabled the available hosters that have captcha solving.
- After you have disabled the option, you will need to carry out some verification steps before you are ready to watch the movies of your choice without any errors.
Configure URL resolver:
By configuring the URL resolver, you can disable all the hosters once and for all for good. It is applicable for all the addons and hence a better option to solve thevideo/me. Pair error. If you make a few changes in the URL resolver, you can easily disable the content provider websites with captcha solving or human verification. It is a faster method that helps to block the links without wasting much time. The following are the steps to solve the issue.
- First, you must open the system setting and change it to “expert mode.”
- Select the addon tab and then select the “manage dependencies” option.
- You need to choose the URL resolver option from the list and choose to configure.
- After you complete all the above steps, you can see the available hosters under resolvers 1 to N. The count depends on the recently scrapped hosters in alphabetical order.
- Select any hoster and disable the human verification captcha.
- One of the significant benefits of this method is that you do not have to complete the entire process of disabling the captcha for every hoster, and you have to disable it once and for all.
Fixing thevideome. Pair with an add-on option
You can fix the video. Pair the error message by using the add-on option. The following are the steps:
- Open Kodi and click on Add-on
- You will find Video addons
- Click on the Exodus addon
- You will find two pop-ups; information and settings.
- Click on the Settings option.
- You will find various options in the settings window.
- Select Playback from the settings option and disable Hosters with the captcha option.
- Once you disable the option, you will not see any further error messages. You will be able to see your favorite films without any authorization.
Some Common Issues With Kodi That You Can Solve Easily
Remove recently installed addons, updates, or builds:
If Kodi is crashing or freezing frequently, then there is something wrong. There can be various reasons that are stopping your Kodi from working usually. Hence, you need first to find out your recent activities. It can be that you have recently installed a new addon. To solve the issue, you can uninstall the addon and check whether Kodi is working. There can also be a problem related to your Kodi because the old addons are not updated.
Disable hardware acceleration:
Hardware acceleration is one of the prime causes which your Kodi not working. You can try turning off the hardware accelerator, a simple process.
- Click the gear icon from the Kodi home screen to move to the settings menu.
- Click on the Player settings.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find another gear icon with the word “Basic” beside it.
- Click on the option thrice to turn on the ‘Expert” option.
- Disable the Allow hardware acceleration – DXVA2 option.
- Restart Kodi and check whether Kodi is working fine.
Clear Kodi’s cache:
One of the prime issues with streaming videos is that they take up much of the memory by downloading cache. Since it takes up a lot of hard-disk space, it creates problems running Kodi smoothly. You must install the EZ Maintenance+ tool to clear the cache from your hard drive.
If your problems persist with Kodi, you need to uninstall and then reinstall Kodi again. You can install Kodi manually by downloading it from the website for free.
Why is Kodi Not Streaming Smoothly?
One of the prime reasons why Kodi is not playing properly is your Internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable, you may have some problems streaming video. Hence, you must check your net connection and its speed.
Secondly, some add-ons may no longer work and, at the same time, create problems with streaming video. It would be best to uninstall the add-ons and check whether Kodi is working perfectly.
One of the most common errors is when trying to access a service that is unavailable in your country. During such times, the best option is to connect to a VPN server in that region.
Incorrect source address:
Sometimes Kodi does not connect because the source address is incorrect. Hence, you must check the source address properly. There can be minor errors like spelling or uppercase and lowercase. Try to connect again by typing in the address correctly and check whether Kodi is working smoothly.
Indeed, Kodi works exceptionally well on all devices but also has shortfalls. However, there are various ways in which you will be able to troubleshoot the issues. One of the best options is to use VPN, which will mask your IP address and help you watch your favorite movies without any hassles. The above guide will tell you how to fix TheVideo.Me Pair it on Kodi so it can work properly again.