Are you worried because your Instagram feed not loading? Do not be confused, Instagram plays a significant role in marketing products. Because most of us are on social media, you will be able to attract potential customers. However, the problem arises when your Instagram feed won’t load. There can be various reasons for the issue, and with patience, you can get back your Instagram on track. Following are the ways and methods about…
- How to Fix the Instagram Feed Not Loading
- Check Internet Connection:
- Check your Phone Storage:
- Restart your phone:
- Try Force Stop Instagram App:
- Log out from your Instagram App:
- Clear all the App Cache and Data:
- Accept the Instagram Warning message:
- Reinstall Instagram App:
- Check the System Time:
- Update your Instagram App:
- Check out for Instagram Services:
- Change VPN App on/off:
- Open Instagram on Web Browser:
How to Fix the Instagram Feed Not Loading
Check Internet Connection:
One of the primary reasons your Instagram won’t load feed can be your internet connection. It may be that there is a problem with your Wi-Fi connection. It is helpful to check with the other Apps on your phone whether they are loading. If you want the problem persists with other Apps, too, then there is some problem with your connection.
Check your distance from the router. It is because there are some routers where the range is less. So, it would be best if you closed the router to get a wi-fi connection on your phone.
- First, try to load other Apps on your phone and check whether the loading is happening.
- You can check the internet speed with the help of speedtest.net.
- If you find the internet connection slow, your Instagram will take some time or will not load at all. It is time you shift to a better plan.
- When you are using Instagram, test enabling it to see if the Instagram is loading correctly.
Check your Phone Storage:
When using various apps on your phone, including Instagram, a lot of data, photos, and videos are collected on your phone. It takes up a lot of space in your phone’s storage. Therefore, you must always try clearing the cache memory and other documents you do not need. It can be one of the prime reasons why the Instagram feed won’t load.
- If you are using an iOS device, navigate to settings to access Device storage.
- You will find a list of Apps that are installed on your phone.
- Check the amount of space the Apps are using and, if possible, uninstall the Apps that are not in use.
- If you are using an Android phone, you can navigate to Settings to check the amount of space on your device.
- Choose Device Care and Device Maintenance, where you can see your device’s storage space.
Restart your phone:
You may constantly be trying to load Instagram on your phone, but it is not happening. So, if you feel why my Instagram isn’t loading, try the immediate solution. Restart your phone and check whether you can load your Instagram. It is one of the valuable methods that can quickly restore your internet connection and other Apps that were not loading correctly.
Try Force Stop Instagram App:
If you ask ‘why can’t I see my Instagram feed’, it may be that your Instagram application has some problem loading. You can solve the issue by using Force Stop, your Instagram application.
- Navigate to the settings of your phone.
- Move to the App’s settings.
- Find Instagram App on your phone.
- Press and hold the Force Stop button.
Log out from your Instagram App:
Cannot access your Instagram, or your Instagram news feed is not working. Try logging out of your Instagram account. It is a valuable process as it refreshes your Instagram application.
- Tap on the three-bar symbol of your Instagram App.
- From the menu option, choose Settings
- Tap on log out from the bottom of the page.
- Restart from mobile phone
- Log in again by entering your credentials.
- Check whether your Instagram is now working.
Clear all the App Cache and Data:
One of the reasons ‘I can’t see my Instagram feed’ is the cache and data of the phone. Therefore, you should clean the cache memory and data immediately. It will, however, not clear all your photos and data from your Instagram App. You will be automatically logged out of your Instagram account. After the process, you can again log in using the credentials of your Instagram account.
- Click on Settings on your phone.
- From the App section, select Instagram.
- Tap on Storage and then Clear Cache.
- Restart your phone and check if your Instagram is now working.
- If the problem persists, Select ‘Clear Data’ from the drop-down list.
- Check now if your Instagram is working.
Accept the Instagram Warning message:
Sometimes Instagram may ban you from logging into your account, and it may be due to some rules that you did not follow. To restore your account, follow the guidelines:
- Open the Instagram App on your phone.
- On the profile screen, tap on the three-bar icon.
- Select according to your preference.
- Select Security and then Access Data
- You will find a notification message about breaking some rules or not following specific guidelines.
- To fix the issue, tap on Okay and Accept.
- Check now if the Instagram feed is working.
Hence, it is essential that whenever you receive a warning notification, it is advisable not to ignore it; else you will receive a temporary ban on your account.
Reinstall Instagram App:
Sometimes, due to some issues, your Instagram App fails to load. Therefore, if ‘my Instagram feed won’t load’, it may be that your Instagram App is having loading issues. You should remove the App from your phone and try reinstalling it again.
- Uninstall your Instagram App.
- Restart your phone.
- Tap on the Play Store and search from the Instagram App. If you are using an iOS phone, you need to tap on App Store.
Check the System Time:
One of the prime reasons that stop your Instagram from loading may be your System Clock. Many are unaware of the issue, but if your device’s clock is not correct, it will not allow your Instagram to load. It is because your browser App cannot communicate with your Instagram App.
- Navigate to Settings and tap on Date and Time.
- Select and set the correct date and time.
- Open your Instagram feed and check whether it is working.
- Open the Clock App on your phone.
- Select the three vertical dots.
- Tap on Home Time Zone.
- If you want to select automatically, change the date and time and set your time zone.
Once you set the system clock according to your time zone, check whether your Instagram is working.
Update your Instagram App:
Are you finding it difficult to open your Instagram account? You can fix the Instagram feed not loading by updating your Instagram App. It is advisable to update with the latest version to fix all the bugs and issues you currently face with your Instagram App.
- Open the Play Store on your phone.
- Navigate to your profile picture.
- Tap on Manage Apps and devices.
- Tap on Update Instagram App
- After the process is over, check if your Instagram is working.
Check out for Instagram Services:
Why is Instagram not loading? You may be asking the question time and again. Your internet connection is working fine, and your phone is up to date, but still, the Instagram app has a problem loading. One of the reasons may be that the Instagram servers may be under repair or maintenance due to the presence of bugs in the platform. Check with Down Detector if the App is down. It will show the status of the central server. If it is the case, you can do nothing except wait patiently for the server to be back in action.
Change VPN App on/off:
If you are having a problem connecting your Instagram App with the server, try to communicate with the help of a VPN service. Following are the basic steps to restore your Instagram feed with the use of a VPN
- Turn on your VPN if you already have it on your phone.
- Try opening your Instagram App and check whether it is loading.
- You need to change the server location in your VPN program.
- If you are always using a VPN service, even when signing in to Instagram, you must remove it to ensure that you can connect normally.
- Check if the “Instagram feed is not loading” issue is fixed.
Open Instagram on Web Browser:
If you find it difficult to open your Instagram from your phone, you can always try the web version. You need to enter your credentials in the web version of Instagram to begin your process of browsing.
You may encounter various issues that obstruct your Instagram from opening and functioning smoothly. It may be due to a faulty internet connection, or your App has become outdated. Several other reasons you will come across when you find your Instagram feed won’t load correctly. One of the prime requirements is to be patient and look for all the possibilities causing a block of your Instagram App.