Music apps without wifi or data are not as common as they should be but they do exist. Many people are now turning to the internet for their music needs. However, there are still a lot of people who don’t have access to the internet and want to listen to their favorite songs. In this case, they can use these offline music apps that require no wifi or internet. These offline music apps will let you enjoy your favorite songs without any interruptions and fuss.
With the advancement of technology, we have seen apps that let you play music without the need for a wifi connection or data. These apps are called offline music players. There are a lot of apps that let you listen to music without connecting to the internet. There are many free music services available on the internet. These apps are not limited to just streaming music. They also give you access to podcasts, radio stations, and other audio content. Some of these apps allow you to create your own playlists and download them for offline listening.
If you’re looking for free apps that don’t need wifi or data, here are some of the best ones.
10 Best Free Music Apps That Don’t Need WiFi or Data
Spotify is one of the best music apps that you can have on your Android or iOS smartphone. The best thing about Spotify is that you can use it online and offline. It allows you to download the songs of your choice and store them in the library. So, while traveling, you can still enjoy your favorite songs even if you do not get an internet connection. It is best if you choose the desktop version of Spotify. It is because once you launch the desktop version, you can choose the songs of your choice to download. You can turn your Spotify app into offline or online mode according to your convenience. Spotify is a music app that doesn’t need wifi to play songs.
Pros Of Using Spotify:
- The Spotify App is straightforward to operate as it is simple and user-friendly.
- You can use the app to listen to Music online or offline.
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- One of the best things about Spotify is that it is free. You can download the app from Play Store.
Cons Of Using Spotify:
- Though Spotify is free from the net, it contains a lot of advertisements.
- The sound quality of Spotify is not at par with other music apps.
2. Apple Music:
Apple Music is available for both Android and iOs users. However, if you have an iOS device, you can get the Apple Music app in your system. You can also download the app from the Google Play store if you are an Android user. One of the best features of Apple Music is that you can listen to songs from your device anytime, as it is one of those music apps that don’t need wifi. You can also use the Apple Music App free as it is available free of charge for ninety days. You can then decide whether you need to purchase the app or drop the matter.
Pros Of Using Apple Music:
- You can add the songs of your choice to your music library.
- Even if you do not have a net connection, you can still enjoy listening to songs of your choice.
- There is live radio that offers one of the best Music and songs.
- The cost is quite affordable.
Cons Of Using Apple Music:
- Apple Music is not a free version; you need to purchase it according to the various available plans.
- You can download songs and listen to them, but certain conditions exist.
3. Tidal Music:
The tidal music app is gradually becoming a popular music app for many. However, though it offers offline listening of your favorite songs, the app is not free. It offers better quality sound than the other free music apps. There are two types of plans that you can opt for, which will offer you CD-quality sound. Apart from the better sound quality, the app offers various other features you will not get in any free music apps. There are two types of plans that you can opt for. The $9.99 basic plan will not offer you high-quality sound. However, the premium plan of $19.99 per month is a better option as you will get the sound quality of the highest level.
Pros Of Tidal Music:
- With the help of the Tidal Music app, you will get access to recordings, interviews, and even songs from new releases.
- The quality of sound is much better than the other free apps.
Cons of Tidal Music:
- Tidal Music is not available for free.
- The $9.99 subscription service does not offer quality sound.
4. Sound Cloud:
You can get the Sound Cloud app for free and the paid version. It offers a massive collection of songs you can download and listen to at your convenience. It is because Sound Cloud is one of the best free music apps that don’t need wifi or data to play your favorite songs. One of the most exciting features of Sound Cloud is that you will get varieties of songs of different genres. Hence, you can use Sound Cloud while you are partying as you will get songs of the past as well as the present. Going for the paid version is advisable as you will get other exciting features besides Music and songs.
Pros Of Sound Cloud:
- It is an ideal platform for exploring new songs.
- Since it is free, you can download Sound Cloud easily.
Cons Of Sound Cloud:
- You may not get the best sound quality.
- There is a limit to the use of the media library of Sound Cloud for those who are free users.
Deezer is a French-based music app that allows you to listen to your favorite songs without a net connection. It is one of the top online music apps in the present era. You can download Deezer free from the net and enjoy the Music before paying for a subscription. You can create your playlist by downloading songs from the net and storing them in your media library. Presently Deezer finds its place as one of the top free music apps that don’t need wifi or data.
Pros Of Using Deezer:
- You can create a free, ad-supported account.
- Deezer is a perfect music app that has a massive collection of Music and songs of all genres.
- You can download the songs of your choice using Deezer and hear them at your convenience without a net connection.
- You can upload your songs in MP3 format using the Deezer app.
Cons Of Using Deezer:
- If you have a free account with Deezer, you will have low sound quality.
- You will not get some songs in the full version.
6. Amazon Music:
Whether you want to go online shopping or watch your favorite movies in OTT, Amazon is a household name. It also offers live-streaming Music, which we know as Amazon Music. It has unlimited live-streaming Music that you can download from the app and save in your media library. It is a popular music app that you can use even if there is no data connection.
Pros Of Using Amazon Music:
- Once you join Amazon music, you can access over fifty million songs.
- If you are a premium member of Amazon Music, you can download and enjoy the songs later.
- You can install Amazon Music on your computer and Android phone.
Cons Of Using Amazon Music:
- If you are not a member of Amazon Music, you will not be able to download the songs.
- It would be best if you were a bit tech-friendly in using and running Amazon Music.
Musify is one of the most stand-out apps with which you can create your playlist and enjoy the songs even if there is no internet connection. However, if you are a beginner, you may have some issues running the app. You can get all the features free of charge.
Pros Of Using Musify:
- Music is free of charge.
- You can download the songs from various websites.
- You can download the songs and store them on your desktop.
Cons Of Using Musify:
- If you are an iOS user, you will not be able to use Musify as it is only for desktop and Android users.
- If you need to upload manually, you need to install advanced software.
Pandora is one of the oldest music apps on the list of live-streaming Music. It is a music downloader that doesn’t need wifi. You can also get the paid version of Pandora. However, you need to check your country to see if Pandora is available.
Pros Of Using Pandora:
- Pandora is easy to use and one of music lovers’ most popular and reliable apps.
- You can set preferences according to your convenience.
Cons Of Using Pandora:
- If you are a paid subscriber, you will be allowed to share the Music on the social platform.
- It is available only for US citizens.
9. Gaana App:
If you are looking for a music app that doesn’t need the internet, then the Gaana app is the best solution. It will offer you loads of international Music you can hear online or offline, and it works exceptionally well on all platforms, including Android and iOS. Though the Gaana app is India-based, you can explore international Music, also.
Pros Of Using Gaana App:
- The Gaana app offers a vast collection of songs from around the world.
- It supports more than ten languages.
- It has an on-screen equalizer where you can modify the output sound.
- It is easy to use.
Cons Of Using Gaana App:
- Sometimes it takes time to load the app.
- It does not update its library with the latest Music.
Saavn is one music streaming app that does not need any purchase or downloading. You can listen to unlimited songs free of charge. However, if you want to listen to songs offline, you need to become a premium member.
Pros Of Using Saavn:
- Saavn has a vast collection of songs.
- It is an ideal application for international users.
Cons Of Using Saavn:
- It is not the best app for streaming high-quality audio.
- The Bitrate of the songs is not up to the mark.
There are many free music apps available for download. These apps allow you to enjoy your favorite songs without the need for wifi or data. For those who are on the go, music apps can be a lifesaver for many reasons. However, with limited data plans, it can be difficult to find the best music app without wifi or data. There are plenty of apps out there that let you listen to music without having to pay for it. But not all of them can be downloaded and used offline. We have compiled a list of some apps that can be used without the internet or data.